Friday, January 23, 2015

Food Storage update

So, Tom and I have been eating off of our food storage for almost three weeks now, are we are doing fine. We have bought some food; apples, lettuce, cheese (only $5 worth), a few veges. All total we have spent $40 or so on necessities. We have both eaten out about a couple of time, one date at Carl's Jr (CJ lounge as a friend from work calls it), and once during traveling for work for me, and I cannot speak for Tom and his fast food during his working day....can't control that environment!
I have spent $4 on soda, Tom has spent about $25 on soda - my last planned diet coke is today, I see no end of sodas in Tom's near future - but I love him anyway.
We have eaten well, used a lot of canned goods, worked on cleaning out the freezer, still have meat left for the week, I want to hold off shopping for one more week. More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment