Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Be who you are, God made you that way

Sometimes I say or do things that offend others. I don't mean to, I just say what is on my mind and it gets me in trouble. Some people call it being blunt, that is me BLUNT. Not sure I like that word, but that is who I am. Some people have a way of saying things nicely, some don't. I am one of the don'ts. I have a great love and concern for those around me, friends and family. But I have had to be a working gal, and had to learn to survive in the working world, you can't let your feelings always show or get your feelings hurt either.
As I interact with people in different circumstances it amazes me that some people get offended at what I do or say. I am really not a horrible person, just one that may be a little too honest sometimes. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment